Zen Alarm is rapidly approaching a million views at about 150,000 views a month as a module on Google homepages. Zen alarm lets you play any Web MP3 as a time-based alarm.
Zen Alarm 2 adjusted how the alarm worked and added the feature of launching any Web page at a certain time. Also in the selection is to launch the latest vlog from Zen Vlog.
Zen Alarm 3 is planned with the following features to attend to functionality requested by an astute and lucid user named Harel – our thanks!
- Five presets at the top numbered 1-5 in little boxes
- A yellow save link to the right of them
- Click on a preset to toggle the alarm being set for that preset
- So, any number of the presets could have their alarms turned on
- Clicking on a preset will also make it the active preset
- The preset will then be highlighted in yellow
- Adjust settings and click save to save them for the active preset
- These presets and their settings are remembered across visits
- When an alarm from a preset goes off, the preset number will flash
- Make the “time left” numbers in the bottom right editable
- When edited, they change the time of the alarm
- So you can change the time or change the time left
- Make the window or tab active when the alarm goes off
Any thoughts are welcome!